00:00
If you think things are bad right now, just wait for the massive wealth transfer that is going to hit next.
如果你認為現在的情況很糟,那就等著看接下來即將發生的龐大財富轉移吧。
00:10
We are always in a continual state of wealth being transferred.
我們一直處於財富持續轉移的狀態中。
00:13
And what I mean by that is that wealth doesn't disappear.
我的意思是,財富並不會消失。
00:15
It merely changes hands.
它只是換了主人。
00:18
So while the majority of Americans might feel like they're losing their wealth,
所以,雖然大多數美國人可能覺得自己的財富正在流失,
00:20
be it their purchasing power, the value of an asset or wages, whatever it might be, it's not just going to nowhere,
無論是他們的購買力、資產價值還是工資,無論是什麼,這些財富並沒有憑空消失,
00:27
It's going to the upper echelon, the top 1%, the 0.1%, the elites, those in the no.
它是轉移到了上層階級、前 1%、前 0.1%、權貴精英以及那些「知情者」的手裡。
00:35
But it's not by accident, right?
但這並非偶然,對吧?
00:36
It's the system was designed that way.
這是體系被刻意設計的結果。
00:39
And the government is fully complicit.
而政府更是完全共謀。
00:41
So we're going to be sold a narrative in the coming year, months, being told that
所以在接下來的一年或幾個月裡,我們會被灌輸一種敘事,告訴我們:
00:44
prosperity is high, that the stock market is doing well, that all these things are going right for the American
繁榮程度很高、股市表現很好、這一切對美國人民來說都很順利。
00:50
But do not be fooled.
別被政府告訴我們的謊言給騙了,他們說一切都很好、
00:52
Do not be fooled by the lies that the government tells us that everything is great and
我們會一起繁榮,因為財富轉移的運作方式並非如此。
00:55
that we're all going to prosper together because that's not how wealth transfers work.
它們讓頂層的人受益,只會在富人與窮人之間製造更大的差距。
00:59
They benefit those at the top and it's going to just create a further gap between the halves and the have nots.
現在,有方法可以保護自己,我稍後會談到,但我希望我們先在
01:06
Now, there are ways to protect yourself which I'll talk about, but I want to make sure we're all on the same page as
政府在此事中的角色這一點上達成共識。
01:12
far as the government's role in this.
就政府在此事中的角色而言
01:14
Now, I'm going to do something a little bit different today because I cannot get this off of my mind.
現在,我今天打算做點不太一樣的事,因為我實在無法把這個想法從腦海中抹去。
01:20
I want to read you something and then I want to hear your thoughts on it.
我想讀一段文字給你們聽,然後想聽聽你們對此的看法。
01:23
And I'll explain this to my thoughts on it.
我也會說明我對此的想法。
01:25
But let me read it first.
但讓我先讀一下。
01:26
If the government can find ways to engage in counterfeiting, the creation of new money out of thin air,
如果政府能找到方法進行偽造,也就是憑空創造新貨幣,
01:33
it can then appropriate resources slightly and almost unnoticed without rousing the hostility touched off by
那麼它就能在不激起像稅收那樣引發的敵意下,
01:42
taxation.
神不知鬼不覺地挪用資源。
01:43
Counterfeiting can then create in its very victims the blissful illusion of prosperity.
偽造行為甚至能在受害者心中創造出繁榮的幸福錯覺。
01:52
Unparalleled prosperity.
無與倫比的繁榮。
01:53
Counterfeiting is evidently but another name for inflation.
偽造顯然只是通貨膨脹的另一種說法。
01:58
Now this was not something that was written this week in the last two weeks in the last two decades.
這不是在過去一週、兩週或二十年內寫的。
02:06
No this was written in 1963.
不,這是在 1963 年寫的。
02:07
I am reading from what has government done to our money?
我正在讀的是《政府對我們的貨幣做了什麼?》(What Has Government Done to Our Money?)。
02:11
Now, this was a book that was recommended to me by my friend Mario MCO 64.
這是我朋友 Mario MCO 64 推薦給我的書。
02:16
I'm sure most of you know him.
我相信你們大多數人都認識他。
02:17
So, he recommended this book to me.
所以,他推薦了這本書給我。
02:17
Really smart guy.
他是個非常聰明的人。
02:21
I read it cover to cover.
我從頭到尾讀完了這本書。
02:22
It's not that necessarily the concepts were new.
並不一定是因為裡面的概念很新穎。
02:24
In fact, of course, these concepts have been around for a long time.
事實上,這些概念早已存在很長一段時間。
02:27
But what struck me is how relevant they are to what's going on today with the one big
但令我印象深刻的是,它們與當前「一項大法案」的現況多麼相關。
02:31
beautiful bill.
這項法案非常美好。
02:32
I'm not going to get into the nuance of whether it's stimulating growth or how you can
我不打算深入探討它是否能刺激成長,或者你如何從中獲利,或是其中的細微差別。
02:35
prosper from it or or whatever the the nuances might be.
關於這些細節,我可以另拍一部影片來說明。
02:39
I can do a separate video on that.
絕對可以。
02:40
Absolutely.
但我認為現在重要的是,我們要關注宏觀大局,也就是支出,對吧?
02:42
But I think that what's important right now is that we focus on the big picture, which is
偽造貨幣,憑空創造新錢。
02:46
the spend, right?
無論你是否同意其中的某些條款、全部條款,或是完全反對,我只想聚焦在偽造貨幣這一點。
02:48
The counterfeiting, the creation of new money out of thin air.
它說這不會激起像稅收那樣引發的敵意。
02:51
Whether you agree with components of it, all of it, or none of it, I want to focus on the counterfeiting.
這句話是什麼意思?
02:58
It says that it doesn't rouse the hostility touched off by taxation.
它表示這不會引發如同稅收所激起的敵意。
02:58
What does this say?
稅收從來不受歡迎。
03:01
Right?
我也不打算談稅收,但本質上,我們都知道稅收是偷竊,對吧?
03:02
Taxes have never been popular.
那麼,通貨膨脹是什麼?
03:03
I'm not going to get into taxes either, but essentially, we know taxes are theft, right?
它也是偷竊。
03:08
Well, what is inflation?
只是換個名稱罷了。
03:09
It's theft.
而每個人都對此習以為常。
03:10
just by another name.
只不過是換個名稱的盜竊。
03:10
And everyone takes it for granted.
而每個人都對此習以為常。
03:12
They assume inflation is just par for the course.
他們認為通貨膨脹只是家常便飯。
03:15
It's something we have to live with.
這是我們必須忍受的事情。
03:16
But that's not the case.
但事實並非如此。
03:18
It hasn't always been the case, right?
歷史也並非總是如此,對吧?
03:21
It's what happens when you devalue a currency by printing more of it, by creating
這是在你透過印更多鈔票來貶低貨幣價值時發生的情況,
03:24
money out of thin air.
也就是憑空創造貨幣。
03:27
And of course, fiat currency isn't money either.
當然,法定貨幣也不是真正的貨幣。
03:31
I always make that distinction.
我總是區分這一點。
03:31
But again, when you create money out of thin air, you're going to devalue the currency.
但同樣的,當你憑空創造貨幣時,你就會貶低貨幣的價值。
03:34
That's inflation.
這就是通貨膨脹。
03:36
Now, Murray goes on to say, "Now we see why governments are inherently inflationary because
現在,莫瑞(Murray)接著說:「現在我們明白為什麼政府本質上就是通貨膨脹性的,因為
03:42
inflation is a powerful and subtle means for government acquisition of the public's resources.
通貨膨脹是政府取得公共資源的一種強大而微妙的手段。
03:51
A painless and all the more dangerous form of taxation." Boom.
這是一種無痛,卻也因此更加危險的課稅形式。」砰。
03:56
That is powerful.
這句話很有力量。
03:58
That is powerful stuff.
這段話非常有份量。
03:58
I mean, I'm going to read it again, but break it out and explain it.
我的意思是,我要再讀一遍,然後拆解並解釋它。
04:01
So, now we see why governments are inherently inflationary, right?
所以,現在我們明白為什麼政府本質上就是通貨膨脹性的,對吧?
04:05
So again, you don't have to be inflationary, but why are they why why
所以再說一次,政府不一定要製造通膨,但為什麼他們
04:07
do they choose to do that?
選擇這樣做呢?
04:10
Because inflation is a powerful and subtle means for government acquisition of the
因為通貨膨脹是政府取得(公共資源)的一種強大而微妙的手段。
04:13
public's resources.
公眾的資源。
04:16
So again, anytime we have this overspend, this inflationary measure, what happens because of it?
所以再次強調,每當我們出現這種超支、這種通膨措施時,會發生什麼事?
04:24
We are going to see a wealth transfer take place, right?
我們將會看到財富轉移發生,對吧?
04:26
A growing divide between the halves and the have nots.
有錢人與窮人之間的差距日益擴大。
04:29
It's a way for them to collect the wealth that has been amassed and pull it back to
這是一種讓他們收割已累積的財富,並將其收回
04:31
themselves to those who who know what's coming to those who can position themselves beforehand and those who are
到自己——那些知道未來走向、能事先佈局,以及有能力為此做準備的人身上。
04:37
able to prepare for this.
而這並非每個人都能做到。
04:39
And that's not everyone.
不是每個人都有這個選擇,對吧?
04:40
Not everyone has that option, right?
我最近在訪談中被問到這個問題,我說任何已經持有特定資產,或
04:41
I recently was asked about this on an interview and I said anyone who already owns particular assets or is in
處於能從這項法案中獲利位置的人,將會表現得很好,但很多人就沒那麼幸運了。
04:46
a position to profit off of this bill is going to do great, but a lot of people not so much.
再次強調,我不想深入探討其中的細節,但這也很有趣。
04:51
And again, I'm not here to get into the nuance of it, but this is interesting too.
這是一種無痛且更加危險的課稅形式。
04:55
but painless and all the more dangerous form of taxation.
對吧?
04:58
Right?
所以,表面上看,這不會花你任何錢。
04:59
So, on the surface, it doesn't cost you anything.
這就是我與許多人交談時,他們所不理解的地方,對吧?
05:02
That's the thing that so many people I talk to don't understand, right?
它看似沒花你任何錢,但實際上花了。
05:06
It doesn't cost you anything, but it does.
因為它意味著你的每一份薪水都會變得更不值錢,對吧?
05:09
It does because it means that every paycheck you have is going to be worth less, right?
而你不會立刻感受到。
05:13
And you're not going to feel it right away.
他接著說,這真的是一本非常棒的書。
05:14
He goes on to say, and this is, I mean, this is again truly a great book.
他接著說,這真的是一本非常棒的書。
05:20
This chapter is called government meddling with money.
本章的標題是政府干預貨幣。
05:21
Don't you love that?
你不覺得這個標題很妙嗎?
05:23
He goes on to talk about the consequences.
他接著談到了後果。
05:26
What will the consequences be?
會有什麼後果呢?
05:28
New money can only dilute the effectiveness of each dollar.
新增的貨幣只會稀釋每一塊錢的購買力。
05:31
But this dilution takes time and is therefore uneven.
但這種稀釋需要時間,因此過程並不均勻。
05:35
Counterfeits, again talking about the government or those who are in positions of power, have
這些「偽造者」——同樣地,這裡指的是政府或掌權者——
05:39
found their incomes increase before any rise in the prices of the things they buy.
他們的收入早在他們所購買的物品價格上漲之前就增加了。
05:44
The first receivers of the new money gain most at the expense of the last receivers.
新貨幣的最先接收者,是犧牲最後接收者來獲得最大利益。
05:49
Now, who might the last receivers be, right?
那麼,誰是最後接收者呢,對吧?
05:52
Those are going to be people who are on fixed incomes, those with pensions, right?
那些領固定薪水的人,那些靠退休金生活的人,對吧?
05:57
Anyone who's in a position where they can't outrun this inflation, they're going to be the
任何處於無法跑贏通膨局勢的人,
06:00
ones who are punished in this system.
都將成為這個體系下的受罰者。
06:03
And it's really not fair at all.
這真的很不公平。
06:07
In fact, he goes on to say, inflation then confers no general social benefit.
事實上,他接著說,通膨並沒有帶來普遍的社會效益。
06:10
Instead, it redistributes redistributes wealth in favor of the first comers.
相反地,它會重新分配財富,且是對先到者有利的重新分配。
06:18
So again, we're talking about a taxation here, right?
所以,我們再次談到了一種稅賦,對吧?
06:20
I I I want to make mince no words about this.
我在此要毫不含糊地說清楚。
06:23
It redistributes the wealth.
它重新分配了財富。
06:25
This is where I talk about a wealth transfer.
這就是我所說的財富轉移。
06:28
So those who are already set up to benefit from something like this from an injection of stimulus
因此,那些已經佈局好能從這類措施中獲益的人,例如經濟刺激注入
06:32
into the economy, those are going to be the people who are going to be doing great at first.
最初將是表現最出色的一群人。
06:36
I want to make that clear, too.
這一點我也想講清楚。
06:38
There are going to be a lot of people outside of that top point.1.1% who are going to think that they're
在那頂尖的 1.1% 之外,還有很多人會覺得自己
06:43
prospering, who are going to have this illusion that everything's great.
過得不錯,會產生一切都很美好的錯覺。
06:48
But long term, we know that it can't go on forever, that it's eventually going to
但長期來看,我們知道這無法永遠持續,最終局勢將會
06:50
crack and crumble, and there's going to be serious consequences for everyone besides a very select few.
崩潰瓦解,除了極少數精選人士外,所有人都將面臨嚴重後果。
06:58
And this is only two pages that I've gone over and just the little highlighted parts, too,
而這只是我翻閱的兩頁內容,而且還只是其中標示出來的小部分,
07:01
that jumped out at me.
這些部分特別引起我的注意。
07:04
I mean, everything in here is great.
我的意思是,這裡面的一切看起來都很美好。
07:05
But he goes on to talk about what happens as inflation proceeds, right?
但他接著談到當通膨持續時會發生什麼事,對吧?
07:10
As the spend continues to devalue the currency.
隨著持續支出導致貨幣貶值。
07:13
And this is something we study a lot here at ITM, our currency life cycles and what
這正是我們 ITM 重點研究的課題,我們的貨幣週期以及
07:16
happens throughout them.
週期中發生的各種現象。
07:19
So he talks about inflation going up and people at first, you know, waiting to spend until
所以他提到通膨上升時,起初人們會觀望,等到
07:22
prices come down.
價格下跌再消費。
07:25
We're past that.
我們已經度過那個階段了。
07:27
Then he talks about people racing to spend because they know prices are going to
接著他談到人們會爭相消費,因為他們知道價格將會
07:29
keep going up, right?
持續上漲,對吧?
07:31
That's where we are right now.
這正是我們目前所處的階段。
07:33
We're not quite at the crack up boom.
我們現在還沒達到崩潰性通膨膨脹(crack up boom)的階段。
07:35
Crackup boom, which is when people say, "I must buy anything now.
崩潰性通膨膨脹指的是人們說:「我現在必須買下任何東西。」
07:38
anything to get rid of the money which depreciates on my hands.
「任何能讓我擺脫在手上不斷貶值的錢的東西。」
07:44
But that's where we're headed next, right?
但這就是我們接下來的方向,對吧?
07:44
This cycle is something that has been proven time and time again.
這個循環已經被反覆驗證過了。
07:49
So, it's not like this is new.
所以,這並不是什麼新鮮事。
07:50
This is from 1963 and we've seen it play out in multiple countries with multiple currencies since
這是來自 1963 年的資料,從那時起,我們已經在多個國家、多種貨幣上看過它上演。
07:55
And this is a pattern that we are following here in the United States.
而這正是美國目前正在遵循的模式。
08:00
And what happens after a crackup boom?
那麼,在崩潰性通膨膨脹之後會發生什麼事?
08:02
The monetary system has in effect broken down completely.
貨幣體系實際上已經完全崩潰了。
08:05
That's where we get hyperinflation and a a complete collapse of the currency.
這就是我們會遭遇惡性通膨以及貨幣完全崩盤的地方。
08:10
Now, it's easy for me to sit here and reference this book and talk to you about this in
雖然我坐在這裡引用這本書、用抽象的詞彙跟你談論這件事很容易,
08:12
abstract terms, but the reality is is that people are going to get hurt all across America.
但現實是,全美國各地的人們都將受到傷害。
08:19
Some worse than others, but there are going to be so many people who are going to lose the value of their
有些人會比其他人更嚴重,但將會有許多人失去他們的退休金、
08:25
retirement, their savings, their assets, right?
他們的儲蓄、他們的資產的價值,對吧?
08:28
Anything that is dollar denominated is going to continue to decline in value because of our
任何以美元計價的東西,都將因為政府的魯莽超支而持續貶值。
08:33
government's reckless overspending.
159.
08:36
That is what unsustainable debt looks like.
這就是不可持續債務的模樣。
08:38
This is the cycle that we are in.
這就是我們所處的循環。
08:40
That's the reality of it.
這就是現實。
08:43
It's going to hurt a lot of people out there who are not prepared.
這將會讓許多毫無準備的人深受其害。
08:46
Now, if you want to learn more about currency life cycles, we do have an incredible report.
如果你想了解更多關於貨幣生命週期的知識,我們手上有一份極具價值的報告。
08:51
It's called the Built to Endure Report.
它名為《Built to Endure Report》(打造耐久性報告)。
08:53
It's completely free.
這完全是免費的。
08:55
You can download your copy.
你可以下載一份副本。
08:56
has over a hundred years of his of historical data talking about currency life cycles as well as a bunch
這份報告包含超過一百年的歷史數據,探討貨幣生命週期,同時也涵蓋了許多
09:02
of other things and actionable steps you can do to protect yourself.
其他內容,以及你可以採取來保護自己的具體步驟。
09:06
I'll talk more about that in a minute, but download your copy today by scanning the
稍後我會再詳細說明,但請立即掃描
09:09
QR code or clicking the link in the description.
QR 碼或點擊描述欄中的連結來下載你的副本。
09:12
I highly recommend everyone has their copy.
我強烈建議每個人都要持有一份。
09:15
But again, what is So, what is the answer, right?
但話說回來,答案究竟是什麼?
09:19
Well, we know the answer if we continue to go on.
如果我們繼續這樣下去,我們其實知道答案。
09:22
It of course all comes back to gold.
當然,一切都會回到黃金上。
09:24
Now, it's interesting.
這很有趣。
09:25
I like this part.
我喜歡這一部分。
09:27
He says, "If the gold classical gold standard works so well, why did it break
他說:「如果古典金本位制運作得這麼好,為什麼它會
09:30
down?" Which is a valid question, right?
瓦解?」這確實是個合理的問題,對吧?
09:32
And I love the answer.
我很喜歡這個答案。
09:36
He answers his own question.
他回答了自己的問題。
09:37
He says, "It was not gold that failed.
他說:「失敗的不是黃金。
09:40
It was the folly of trusting government to keep its promises." Isn't that a kick in the you
而是相信政府會信守承諾的愚蠢行為。」這難道不是在打臉嗎?
09:47
It was not gold that failed.
失敗的不是黃金。
09:48
It was the folly of trusting government to keep its promises.
而是相信政府會信守承諾的愚蠢行為。
09:52
How many times do we have to be fooled, lied to, taken for fools by our government before we wake
我們要被政府愚弄、欺騙、當作傻瓜多少次,才會醒悟
09:57
up and realize they do not have our best interests at heart?
並意識到他們根本不在乎我們的最佳利益?
10:01
And I don't care who it is that's in office.
而且我不在乎現在執政的是誰。
10:03
I don't care who it is that's in a position of power.
我不在乎是誰掌握權力。
10:07
At the end of the day, it is trusting the government that continues to put us in
歸根究底,正是因為相信政府,才會讓我們陷入
10:09
these positions where we are stuck inside of their system playing by their rules.
這種困境,被困在他們的體系中,按照他們的規則行事。
10:14
And for me, that is why this really is like the crux of why I believe in physical gold and silver, right?
對我來說,這就是為什麼我真的相信實體黃金和白銀的關鍵所在,對吧?
10:22
Because it's outside of their system.
因為它在他們的體系之外。
10:24
It's outside of their system.
它在他們的體系之外。
10:26
There's a reason they want to keep me in their system.
他們想把我們留在他們的體系中是有原因的。
10:28
It's control and it's wealth transfer.
那是為了控制和財富轉移。
10:30
It's taking from me for their gain, right?
是為了從我這裡奪取,來滿足他們的利益,對吧?
10:33
I don't care about the illusion of prosperity.
我不在乎那種繁榮的假象。
10:37
I want actual prosperity.
我想要的是實質的繁榮。
10:37
I want actual control.
我想要的是實質的掌控權。
10:40
I want actual freedom and privacy.
我想要的是實質的自由與隱私。
10:42
And that is what physical gold and silver gives me.
這正是實體黃金與白銀所能帶給我的。
10:44
Now, if you already believe in gold and silver and you want a plan to prepare for what's coming next, a
現在,如果你已經認同黃金與白銀,並且想要一套計畫來為即將到來的局勢做準備,
10:50
strategy against what they are doing to your dollar, you can call us at the number below.
一套能對抗他們對你美元所做行為的策略,你可以撥打下方的電話與我們聯繫。
10:56
We have a link below to where you can schedule a time to talk to one of our expert analysts, analysts who
我們在下方提供了一個連結,你可以透過它預約時間與我們的專家分析師之一進行洽談,
11:01
are so wellversed in all of this.
他們對這一切都非常精通。
11:04
Again, they have been studying this for decades, far longer than I, and I trust
再次強調,他們研究這領域已經數十年,時間遠比我長久,而我完全信任
11:06
them wholeheartedly.
他們。
11:08
They are the best in the business.
他們是業界的佼佼者。
11:09
I don't just say that.
我不是隨便說說的。
11:10
I learn from them every day.
我每天都從他們身上學習。
11:12
You can always talk to us and make sure again you download your guide so you have a
您隨時可以與我們聯繫,並再次確保下載您的指南,以便您擁有一份
11:15
copy of that built to endure report, the one that covers all of this in detail.
那份「Built to Endure」報告的副本,那份詳細涵蓋所有內容的報告。
11:20
And in the meantime, don't believe everything they tell you.
在此同時,不要輕信他們告訴您的每件事。
11:23
Think for yourself.
請獨立思考。
11:23
Look at the big picture, right?
放眼全局,對吧?
11:24
And I know by being here and watching this video, you've already taken step one.
我知道您能來到這裡並觀看這支影片,代表您已經踏出了第一步。
11:28
If there's anyone in your life who would benefit from seeing this, please like, subscribe, and share
如果您生命中有任何人能從觀看此內容中受益,請幫我們按讚、訂閱並分享
11:33
We are here to get the word out.
我們致力於將這個理念傳播出去。
11:35
That is what I do.
這就是我的工作。
11:36
That is why I'm so passionate about what I do is helping people realize the truth of what's
這就是為什麼我對我的工作充滿熱情,因為我在幫助人們看清
11:41
really going on with our government, our dollar, and how we can protect ourselves.
我們的政府、我們的美元究竟發生了什麼事,以及我們該如何保護自己。
11:46
So, thank you so much for being here.
所以,非常感謝您的蒞臨。
11:49
As always, I'm Taylor Kenny with ITM Trading, your trusted source for all things gold, silver, and
與往常一樣,我是 ITM Trading 的 Taylor Kenny,您最值得信賴的貴金屬投資夥伴,涵蓋黃金、白銀以及
11:55
lifelong wealth protection.
終身財富保障。
11:59
Until next time.
我們下次見。